Thanks for the help, guys. Is the syntax for using SCP and SFTP with this
the same? I figure that SFTP is, but with SCP you usually have to give a
target directory on the remote host and I'm not sure how to configure it so
activemq knows where to find it nor am I sure what the syntax for that part
would look like. Or does activemq take care of that on its own?

Also, I'll re-run my test with jetty debug logging enabled and send you what
is printed.

Thanks again,
Marc