On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 4:49 AM, Glenn Macgregor
<gmacgre...@pocketkings.ie> wrote:
> Hi Tim,
>
> The camel.xml file is in my conf directory but not included by activemq.xml.
> I have stripped down a version of activemq.xml and found that when I comment
> out the:
>
>   <bean
> class="org.springframework.beans.factory.config.PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer">
>        <property name="locations">
>            <value>file:${activemq.base}/conf/credentials.properties</value>
>        </property>
>    </bean>
>
> I don't get the two queues or the Advisory channel queue either, I assume
> this is not the solution though. Just as a test I have removed everything
> from the conf directory except for activemq.xml and credentials.properties
> and with only those files I still get the example.A and FOO.BAR queues.
>
> Is there any debugging I can turn on to tell me where these are coming from?

Timothy is correct regarding the example.A queue. It comes from the
camel.xml in the <camelContext> element which creates a JMS consumer
on the example.A queue.

The FOO.BAR queue comes from the demo webapp.

Once queues have been created, they must be explicitly removed either
via JMX or by deleting the data directory. Shutting down ActiveMQ and
deleting the data directory is the easiest way when you're just
developing because it will be automatically recreated when ActiveMQ
starts up again.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print