I answered my own question. In order for this to work my client has to re-subscribe to the queues. Doing this solved the issue.

-Josh

On 02/23/2010 01:00 PM, Josh Carlson wrote:
I've been prototyping a 'shared file system master/slave'
implementation. I'm using the Stomp protocol in my client and am trying
to get failover to work properly. Currently when I failover to a new
master, pending messages are persisted in the new master. However,
message state seems to be lost. We use client acknowledgements and if I
have a consumer that retrieves a message from the old master and then
tries to acknowledge the message on the new master the ack appears to
succeed but the message stays pending and winds up getting re-delivered.

Is this scenario suppose to work? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Josh