Hi everyone,

I have a newbie problem with ActiveMQ.
I'm trying to make a web app which will get messages using AJAX from a
different machine.

Imagine:
2 machines with ActiveMQ onboard.

First runs a test webapp - portfolio data publisher

On the second machine I run app - portfolio (it get messages from portfolio
data publisher - default from the same machine)
I would like him to get the messages from the other machine (connect to his
ActiveMQ) - how can I do that?

The problem should be easy -
In the file webapps\demo\WEB-INF\web.xml Change from :
<param-name>org.apache.activemq.brokerURL</param-name>
        <param-value>vm://localhost</param-value>
<param-name>org.apache.activemq.brokerURL</param-name>
        <param-value>vm://other_server_ip</param-value>"

but it does not work or I'm doing it wrong.

Can anyone help with that?

Thanks,
Jacek