ActiveMQ Users,

I'm looking for a way of bypassing HTTPS security. I have a test
server whose SSL certificate does not match it's ip address and I'm
trying to connect to openjms through an openjms-tunnel served by
tomcat. However, I keep on getting "IOException: HTTPS hostname wrong:
should be 10.0.0.x". I know that the problem might be fixed by
recreating the certificate but in our development environment, it is
not easily done. I am just wondering if there is a way to bypass the
strict ssl check a la HostnameVerifier
(http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=521779).

My config:
 <bean id="remoteJndi" class="org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate">
      <property name="environment">
        <props>
          <prop
key="java.naming.factory.initial">org.exolab.jms.jndi.InitialContextFactory
          <prop key="java.naming.provider.url">https://10.0.0.x
        </props>
      </property>
    </bean>
  <bean id="localFactory"
    <property name="brokerURL" value="tcp://localhost:61616" />
  </bean>

Thanks in advance,
--
★ Javier Godinez