you are using a prefetch of 1 (this sum of maxSessions,
 maxMessagesPerSessions ) and possibly u miss an ack somewhere and no
dispatch happens. Possibly using maxSessions=1
and maxMessagesPerSessions =100 may help. so that you get a prefetch of 100.

--
http://blog.garytully.com

Open Source Integration
http://fusesource.com