what are the beans you are talking about ? I've check that only one instance
is running.

In the following log, the execution of my broker:
http://old.nabble.com/file/p28266311/activemq.log activemq.log . In that log
we can see that the message is finally redirected to queue://ActiveMQ.DLQ,
and not: queue://DLQ.com.bsb.sf.incubator.jms.queueA

I've also changed the url (vm://broker?create=false&waitForStart=5000), the
situation is the same.