I have very simple app that publishes to a specific queue. everything works
fine but the app after completing everything wont exit because of lingering
ActiveMQ threads. It comes out of main() method but still is running.
I used YourKit profile to check and I see quite a few threads spawned by Q.
Is there anyway i can get hold of the executor from which the threads have
been spawned, so i can shut them down.

Spring file
<code>
        <amq:connectionFactory id="amqConnectionFactory"
brokerURL="tcp://192.168.0.106:61616" userName="system" password="manager"
/>

        <bean id="connectionFactory"
class="org.springframework.jms.connection.CachingConnectionFactory">
                <property name="targetConnectionFactory"
ref="amqConnectionFactory" />
                <property name="exceptionListener" ref="jmsExceptionListener" />
                <property name="sessionCacheSize" value="100" />
        </bean>

</code>
I see all these threads in waiting state. InactivityMonitor Async Task
[quite a few of these], ActiveMQ Scheduler [i would imagine this is the root
thread], InactivityMonitor ReadCheck/WriteCheck, xloTimer,
xDispatcherSrvxxx.