Hi Vanisathish,

I have created a fix for this issue, You can download the new version from
this location

https://anderstool.dev.java.net/files/documents/10023/150192/AndersActiveMQ-0.3.war

Please not that the http url for the new version will be different from the
previous version,

Ex.

Old url
http://localhost:8080/AndersActiveMQ-0.2

New url
http://localhost:8080/AndersActiveMQ-0.3

Could you please give me some more info regarding the JMS Bridge you would
like to monitor?