Clark,

If I moved jetty.xml to the activemq home directory, then the start-up
script choked and it exited with File not found exception. Again, I do not
want to do this, I wanted to keep jetty.xml as it is as per the activeMq
5.3.2 tar distribution which is in conf folder. I am using Java Service
Wrapper provided with the binary to start and stop active mq broker service.

Vigil