just discovered another issue with "pure Master-Slave"

in 4 out of 5 test it all worked "by the book" - i.e.
when I kill MASTER, SLAVE accepgts connections and becomes a master...

but tried it out one more tiem and got this

[r...@ip-10-195-225-236 bin]# ERROR MasterConnector                - Network
connection between vm://SLAVE#0 and tcp:///10.252.219.112:10001 shutdown:
Channel was inactive for too long: /10.252.219.112:10001
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was inactive
for too long: /10.252.219.112:10001
        at
org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$4.run(InactivityMonitor.java:168)
        at
        at
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

so looks like SLAVE is not going to become a MASTER and the whole thing is
defunct.
???
what am I doing wrong?
(my conf in SLAVE is

<masterConnector remoteURI="tcp://10.252.219.112:10001"/>

do I need to specify some "timeout" parameters or keepalive or smthng?
(I would of thought by the nature of SLAVE<->MASTER relationships all proper
setting
would be inherent and implied in the link between them... ???)

thanks&cheers
O.K.