can you package up your test case or ideally mash it into a junit test
case along the lines of some of the tests in:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/usecases/

BrokerQueueNetworkWithDisconnectTest and NoDuplicateOnTopicNetworkTest
may provide some inspiration. That will help fully understand your
usecase and provide the ideal basis for reproducing and resolving.