Hi there,

We are using ActiveMQ v5.3.1. We have multiple sessions per connection, each
processing incoming messages. The problem we have is that each session
dispatch thread has the same name - "ActiveMQ Session Task". We would like
each thread to have a unique name to aid debugging using our application log
files.

Looking at the code for ActiveMQConnection, I can see:

public TaskRunnerFactory getSessionTaskRunner() {
    synchronized (this) {
        if (sessionTaskRunner == null) {
            sessionTaskRunner = new TaskRunnerFactory("ActiveMQ Session
Task", ThreadPriorities.INBOUND_CLIENT_SESSION, false, 1000,
isUseDedicatedTaskRunner());
        }
    }
    return sessionTaskRunner;
}

So it looks like I can't configure this. Is there a way to do this, or will
I need to patch the code?

Thanks,

Pete.