We're using the ActiveMQ maven plugin to run a broker in the
pre-integration-test phase of one module in a multi-module project. It
starts up fine when you build just that module, but if you go up to the
parent project and try to do a build of all modules, ActiveMQ fails to start
with a ClassNotFoundException. It's complaining about a third-party class
defined in the activemq.xml. The jar--jasypt-1.6--containing the class is
included in the plugin's dependencies. It seems that the dependencies are
only added to ActiveMQ's classpath when we build the module and not when we
build all modules.

Any help?