Hi,

Thanks for the pointer!

Gary Tully wrote:

> filePendingMessagecursor is your man here, and configure a systemUsage
> memory limit that controls how much memory resources are consumed by
> the cursors before offloading to the local filesystem kicks in.

Could you provide a simple configuration as an example? The JavaDoc knows
about a class named FilePendingMessageCursor, but I cannot find it in the
5.3.1 XML schema documentation (the version I am using at the moment and
cannot upgrade that easily).

All I am using right now is:
 <destinationPolicy><policyMap><policyEntries>
   <policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="false">
      <pendingQueuePolicy>
        <fileQueueCursor />
      </pendingQueuePolicy>
    </policyEntry>
 </destinationPolicy></policyMap></policyEntries>

  <systemUsage>
    <systemUsage sendFailIfNoSpace="true">
      <memoryUsage>
        <memoryUsage limit="256 mb" />
      </memoryUsage>
    </systemUsage>
  </systemUsage>

Would this be enough?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,
Martin

PS: Thanks for your blog, I liked the articles there!