Those are perfect.  By the way, if you download zipped source for the latest
release (Apache.NMS-1.3.0-src.zip), those test files are not present.  It
would be helpful to include them and to update the apache web site (
http://activemq.apache.org/nms/examples.html) to show the examples also.

--
Devin Venable
Senior Software Engineer