Thank you! I'v understanded!

2010-10-12

renyong

发件人: Gary Tully
发送时间: 2010-10-12  17:01:46
收件人: users
抄送:
主题: Re: could I config an queue to no persistence, others to persistence

persistence is a property of the message, so you could use a plugin to
ensure deliveryMode is NON_PERSISTENT for all messages to specific
destinations.
There is an existing plugin that enforces persistence for all
messages, you would need to extend that plugin to add some filtering,
included/excluded. Would be a nice enhancement.
Existing persistenceMode plugin for reference:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/activemq/trunk/activemq-core/src/main/java/org/apache/activemq/plugin/ForcePersistencyModeBrokerPlugin.java?view=log

--
http://blog.garytully.com
Open Source Integration