I just took a look at this page
(http://activemq.apache.org/visualisation-wish-list.html) with the following
content:

"There are a zillion different things we could do to visualise the system.
Lets use this page to braindump ideas for what kinds of visualisations we
could do

    * show visually the popularity of certain destinations; using
size/color/position/stats to indicate hot areas of the system
    * visually show the queue sizes & stats?
    * could we link the nodes somehow to some web page or something?"

I didn't see a lot of activity on the page... so thought I'd transfer it to
the forum venue... where the ideas could be posted back up to the site.

So, with all this being said... any ideas?