Colin Crist <colincrist@...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I've added selector support to Hermes, not only on destinations but on
> the message store too. This means you can search for messages using a
> filter on the entire store or on messages originating from a particular
> queue or topic.
>
> For the message store I have two implementations, one is based on a
> thing called JAMSEL which is a soon to be released standalone opensource
> JMS selector and the other implementation uses org.activemq.filter.

Hi Colin,

I am trying to write a custom filter for activemq. I came across the
org.activemq.filter package. I wrote a class that implements the Filter
interface and overrides the matches() method. I am having trouble integrating
this with activemq. Do I need to specify the filter class in the activemq.xml
file? How? What would you recommend? Thank you.

Regards,
Mihaela