How does that work - if each broker is standalone then when the producers fail
over they will start communicating with a server with a totally different set
of messages and conversation state, I don't understand how this would work or
be useful?

This message is confidential and intended only for the addressee. If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the
postmas...@nds.com and delete it from your system as well as any copies. The
content of e-mails as well as traffic data may be monitored by NDS for
employment and security purposes. To protect the environment please do not
print this e-mail unless necessary.

NDS Limited. Registered Office: One London Road, Staines, Middlesex, TW18 4EX,
United Kingdom. A company registered in England and Wales. Registered no.
3080780. VAT no. GB 603 8808 40-00