Hi,

I don't have any experience with setting it on cifs, but from little
googling seems like cifs supports file locking which is the only requirement
for this to work. It's best to try it out if you have that environment.

Regards
Blog - http://www.nighttale.net

Connect at CamelOne <http://camelone.com/> May 24-26

The Open Source Integration Conference