Hi:

Thanks for the response. We don't use AMQ console and didn't config
conf/jetty.xml entry in AMQ config xml file.

We embedded AMQ into our application and we do want to run more than 1
separate instance without any sharing. This is for some automated testing on
the same machine so that the test can be run at the same time for different
builds. We have chosen different AMQ ports and different folders for Kaha
DB. But we could not bring up the second instance.

Was there any default port using if we don't config conf/jetty.xml? Thanks.