Hi,

Can you please expand a bit on this?

"Typically you NAK a message by sending it to some bad message
destination; i.e. you still consume it."

I'm looking to use "individualDeadLetterStrategy" to separate failed
messages into separate DLQs. But my client code (when using
ClientAcknowledge mode) just creates a message manually to the default DLQ.
(which I'm not sure is the right way)

Looking at the source I see you need to send a special message
(AckType=PoisonAck) to tell the broker that the message failed. How should I
go about doing that?

At the end I need to get failed messages into separate DLQs while using
ClientAcknowledge mode.

Thanks,
Ras