I am testing out message priority in 5.5.0-fuse-00-43.

I have prioritization enabled, and a maxPageSize of 5000.  When I consume
230 messages with priorities 0-9, almost all of them are consumed in the
correct priority.  However, the last 20 or so seem to start the priority
consumption over again.  I thought increasing the maxPageSize would fix this
problem.  However, it does not seem to make a difference.  Is this the
expected behavior?

Attached is a text file showing the consumption of messages.  The payload
output is the priority number.  You can see at the end how the priorities
start over again.

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n3696416/test2.txt test2.txt

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/file/n3696416/attributes.jpg