Hello,

I have downloaded activemq-parent-5.5.0-source-release package to run the activemq performance test. I had been able to run the test successfully, but then I did not managed to change the default configuration for the producer.

I read the plugin sources (in the activemq-tooling/maven-activemq-perf-plugin directory) and now I believe that the producer's or consumer's configuration is never loaded at all. For example, JmsProducerProperties seems to be never set to non-default values. Additionally, I cannot see where the configuration files can be specified in the manual (http://activemq.apache.org/activemq-performance-module-users-manual.html).

Does the performance test use the default configuration only or did I miss anything?

Regards,
Tomas