Hi all.

I'm trying to follow the example at
http://activemq.apache.org/pure-master-slave.html to set up a pure master
slave.  I'm a bit confused about the brokers in the xml file.  Do I add a
2nd <broker> in the example config that comes bundled with ActiveMQ or
replace the ones?

It lists two examples of configuring your slave, so I left the master
configuration untouched from what comes bundled with ActiveMQ and tried both
client settings.  Looking at the web panel, I can see that if I change the
port number from 62001 (no idea where that magic number came from) to 61616,
the slave will connect to the master, but if I post a message in the master
(tried both persistant and non persistant), without them being consumed, the
messages and queues never show up in the slave.. I'm so lost, if someone
could dump a working xml config that shows how to get this basic replication
working, that would be awesome