Hi, i'm currently using ActiveMQ 5.4.2 & running into an issue with a store
and forward configuration for a distributed STOMP queue. Trying to figure
out if this is a bug in my configuration, expected behavior in activemq or
something else...

So I have 2 brokers - a local broker (stagingapp1), and a remote broker
(stagingbroker). I'd like to have messages flow from the local broker to the
remote broker and ultimately reach consumers listening on the remote broker.

Instead what happens is messages are sent to the local broker and get stuck
there. Even when producing thousands of test messages there is no forwarding
happening to the remote broker.

Here are the respective local and remote configs:
https://gist.github.com/655b3433e4949ddea57b

FWIW, we had a similar configuration working under 5.4.2 via JMS but since
switching to STOMP we've not been able to get store and forward working...