Hello,

Not sure about your actual problem but the FuseSource Security Guide for
ActiveMQ has a good tutorial for configuring LDAP based authentication and
authorization. Perhaps this can help you?
http://fusesource.com/docs/broker/5.5/security/LDAP.html

Perhaps this blog post is also of interest to you:
http://tmielke.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/activemq-ldap-based-authentication-and.html

Regards,

Torsten Mielke
tors...@fusesource.com