Take a look at http://activemq.apache.org/configuring-wire-formats.html to see an example.
On 31/01/13 20:46, Mohit Anchlia wrote:
Thanks! but I am not even able to add maxInactivityDuration to the uri. Is
there a workaround for that?

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Andreas Calvo Gómez <
andreas.ca...@scytl.com> wrote:

No, it's still an issue really easy to reproduce.
I'm trying to get a Use Case well defined, but it's hard to simulate a
stalled network using multicast when one can't interfere directly in the
connection between the brokers (and the error still relies on handling the
TCP connection status).

Steps to reproduce:
0. get two machines with java and ant installed
1. download latest release
2. uncompress compressed file
3.1 on one computer copy {AMQ-ROOT}/conf/activemq-**dynamic-network-broker1.xml
as conf/activemq.xml
3.2 on the other computer copy
{AMQ-ROOT}/conf/activemq-**dynamic-network-broker2.xml
as conf/activemq.xml
4. start the broker ({AMQ-ROOT}/bin/activemq console to see the log)
5.1 enter {AMQ-ROOT}/example directory
5.1.1 on one computer, run ant consumer -Ddurable=true -Dtopic=true
-Dmax=999999
5.1.2 on the other computer, run ant consumer -Dtopic=true -Dmax=999999
6. once the message start to flow, unplug a network cable
7. wait at least Inactivity Timeout time (default value is 30000ms)
8. once the InactivityMonitor error appears (channel was inactive for too
long), plug the network cable and you'll see a lot of errors
(InvalidClientIDException: Broker: BROKER - Client: CLIENT already
connected on URI) and pending message will not flow to reach the desired
number.