Since the broker has the pending message cursor as well so your messages
are reordered by the cursor of the broker at first.Your client may reorder the
messages again if prefetch is enabled.
The two pending message cursors are fully priority-support so you won't see
the fifo order no matter if your messages are persistent or not.