Hi ,

I am trying to do perform some load testing on ActiveMq. The scenario is :
Number of Producers : 25
Number of consumers: 2000
Number of topics : 5000

The message rate is : 30000 messages per min which means 6 message per min
per topic.

I am getting Out of Memory error in ActiveMq. According to my understanding
, the messages should get stored in message store.(File based) . I am not
able to understand why is it giving out of memory error ? Please help me to
fix this.Also it would be a really great help if someone explains me how
message cursor works.