I've RTFM'ed :) and I think I've got everything covered, I know this worked
at some point, but for whatever reason, it's no longer working.

I'm using the latest 5.8.0 on Windows 7.

MachineA is running the broker. Only changes to the config are the port #
and turning off producer flow control:

                <policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="false"
memoryLimit="1mb">

                </policyEntry>

All I've changed other then port is producerFlowControl="false".

I start up ClientA on MachineA and it gets a message & everything works. I
start up ClientB on MachineA and it doesn't get any messages. If I kill
ClientA, ClientB suddenly starts to get messages.

The admin page shows that BOTH clients have a prefetch queue of "1" as is
required. I am doing that via the URI:

?wireFormat.tightEncodingEnabled=true&nms.PrefetchPolicy.QueuePrefetch=1

Why is only one client getting messages?