Dear users,

I have an ActiveMQ broker that contains a topic in it. I have pre-configured
the topic as a start up destination. I have written a producer and a
consumer. The following is what I do:

(1) Start ActiveMQ broker
(2) Start my producer. As soon as I do this, my producer starts publishing
messages to the pre-configured topic destination. I leave my producer to run
and accumulate about 200 messages or so.
(3) I restart my ActiveMQ

As soon as I restart my ActiveMQ, I do not see anymore messages (that got
accumulated in the topic before restart) in the admin console. Why is that
the messages are lost though they have been persisted to the persistent data
store? How do I get my messages in the topic back after ActiveMQ restart