On 06/26/2013 03:23 PM, kururuKT wrote:
After I take a second look, it shown that the compiler is compiling things in
the "examples" directory.

I wonder if I can simply remove the entire "example" folder from the build?
libactivemq.so doesn't need the examples to run right?

make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/jacky/apache/Apache_apr/activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0/src/main'
Making all in src/examples
make[2]: Entering directory
`/home/jacky/apache/Apache_apr/activemq-cpp-library-3.7.0/src/examples'

Of course you can remove the examples from the compilation.

I'd recommend you use the v3.7.x branch in svn as there are compilation fixes.

--
Tim Bish
Sr Software Engineer | RedHat Inc.

www.camelone.org : The open source integration conference: