You could take a look at this page:
http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/documentation/extending-guide.html

Then take a look at using a RouterListenerFactory for when destinations are
created:
http://activemq.apache.org/apollo/documentation/api/apollo-broker/index.html#org.apache.activemq.apollo.broker.RouterListenerFactory

Though, i'm not sure I understand your requirements completely. You want to
create a queue with the same name as the user? And do that when the user
connects? Or when?

You could also take a look at protocol filtering for the protocol you're
using (stomp?)  and create a filter that creates the queue when a user
connects:

Take a look here since protocol filtering still seems to be undocumented:

http://activemq.2283324.n4.nabble.com/Does-apollo-support-anything-like-interceptors-td4470806.html#a4478870

And use this filter:
/**
 * A Protocol filter can filter frames being sent/received to and from a
client.  It can modify
 * the frame or even drop it.
 */
@deprecated(message="Please use the ProtocolFilter3 interface instead",
since="1.7")
abstract class ProtocolFilter2 {

  /**
   * Filters a command frame received from a client.
   * returns None if the filter wants to drop the frame.
   */
  def filter_inbound[T](frame: T):T

  /**
   * Filters a command frame being sent client.
   * returns None if the filter wants to drop the frame.
   */
  def filter_outbound[T](frame: T):T
}