Hello,

We have a use case wherein we create just one consumer to process messages
in the Queue. Message processor accumulates certain number of messages
before acknowledging. Receiving messages in Asynchronous way and using
Transacted session. Size of message is very small.

Active MQ stops sending further messages to sole consumer after certain
number of messages. We have tried solutions like consumer./prefetchSize/,
consumer./maximumPendingMessageLimit/; but nothing is working.
We tried similar use case with a durable topic with just one subscriber and
it works fine.

Activemq version : ActiveMQ 5.6.0
Queue configuration : Durable queue
Consumer : Asynchronous and uses transacted session as acknowledgement mode

Please let me know if anybody has faced similar issue.

Regards,
Swapnil