thank u Tully
i have seen the test case before,but it not point to the producer how to get the all of consumers' amount with consumed the message. in our project, cusumers subcribe the topics, producer dont know cusumers had been subcribed and concumed the message. I need to ensure all cusumers subcribe the topic,and then delete the file.
how can i do.
thanks again..
peek at the unit tests for example usage. in particular -
https://github.com/apache/activemq/blob/trunk/activemq-unit-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/activemq/blob/FTPBlobTest.java