Hi,

We're having issues using activemq 5.8.0 with PHP stomp. In our live
environment we were noticing that the queue would stop processing, and
readFrame would return false even though there were still messages in the
queue. When it hands, restarting stomp usually fixes the problem and new
messages are processed.

I managed to replicate the problem in our test environment by adding large
messages of about 70k+. When the messages are this big, readFrame ALWAYS
returns false, and will never process the message. We get no errors and the
log does not tell us anything useful.

Any help? Is this a config setting we have wrong somewhere?

Thanks,
James