Hi all,

we're using ActiveMQ 5.6.0 in the following scenario:

- 2 ActiveMQ Broker Servers
- round about 20 ActiveMQ Clients, Producers and Consumers have different
Connection Factories for the different clients

Our Broker Transport Connectors are configured as follows (Spring
configuration):

Our Client Transports are configured as follows:

The 2 brokers are connecting to each other using multicast. Connection of
clients to any of the brokers is established by using failover protocol with
NIO. Now, we got a lot of exceptions in our logfiles at the broker side:

*Exceptions in Broker Log:*

*Additionally, we've the following exceptions in our client logs:*

And now, we come to the magic:
If we set the parameter *rebalanceClusterClients="true"* in our broker
configuration to *false* everything works flawlessly!

So, is this an issue in ActiveMQ 5.6.0? Or is it now allowed to set both
broker parameters "updateClusterClients" and "rebalanceClusterClients" to
*true*? Or are we doing anything wrong generally in our Transport
Configuration?

Any answer would be highly appreciated!