Hey, thanks for the reply.  We debugged this further and it actually turned
out to be an issue with a PHP stomp implementation we were using.
Apparently, when building the SEND FRAME, the PHP implementation was placing
a space after the : in the header.  So the actual value appeared to have a
leading space and did not match with our selector.

What clued us into the issue was the fact that messages posted by Stomp.js
were 3 characters less in size, as reported by the Apollo Console, than
those posted by the PHP stomp implementation.  This translated into the 3
spaces after the headers which were being sent with the message.

After fixing the issue in the PHP code, everything is working quite nicely
with Apollo.

-AP_