The consumer program is writting in c# using NMS libraries and .NET 4.0,
running under windows 7/xp sp2.
The broker is running under redhat 6.3, ActiveMQ Version 5.8.0.
I am using virtual topic mode.
My problem is : Sometimes after the consumer has disconnected , I could
still find it active and connected in the webconsole and jconsole.
An example :
I find remote address 192.168.28.66:7042 is connected to a queue mapping to
the VirtualTopic. The webconsole/jconsole told me its connected and active,
but the consumer has disconnected long ago.
By typing "netstat -ano" in the command window of that client machine , I
find there is no program using port 7042.
By search through activemq.log (and all the renamed old log files), I didn't
find any logs about 192.168.28.66:7042 (This is what bothers me most,
activemq broker never logged anything about this address, neither its
connection nor its disconnection ).

Right now I could not come up with any idea how to dig this problem further
and solve it ,my boss is getting mad and I am scared, so please give me some
help and thanks a lot ! (And please be quick...).