Hi,

I am using ActiveMQ v5.8. I am trying to exhaust my broker memory usage
which are specified here--
<amq:systemUsage>
           <amq:systemUsage>
                <amq:memoryUsage>
                    <amq:memoryUsage limit="10 mb" />
                </amq:memoryUsage>
                <amq:storeUsage>
                    <amq:storeUsage limit="8 gb" />
                </amq:storeUsage>
                <amq:tempUsage>
                    <amq:tempUsage limit="5 gb" />
                </amq:tempUsage>
            </amq:systemUsage>
        </amq:systemUsage>

So as soon as messages in broker reaches higher water mark for outstanding
messages (70% of the memory) in memory, broker starts offloading those
message to temp memory.
I want to exhaust 100% broker memory, to generate a fast producer.

How can I do it ?