I have STOMP producer in which I set reply-to header to something like
/queue/yu8899-90yuhh-89nuinnk ( the last part is uuid generated unique
value). After doing SEND in Stomp I subscribe to this reply-to queue but I
have never any message on this reply-to. I found the reason is that ActiveMQ
JMS consumer sends message to message.getJMSReplyTo() destination but this
destination is no longer reply-to from Stomp but something like
temp-queue://ID:hostname:CBE788:4578CB:4:5:1.

Can someone what is going on here? I need to have request reply pattern
working from JavaScript Stomp producer to Java JMS consumer.