Our security environment is using a JCEKS keystore and truststore.  I have
been able to change the format in the Broker SSLContext to use JCEKS instead
of the default jks.  However, on the client side setup I use an
ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory, which has a jks default and does not seem to
have any method that I can find to change to a different format.  I need to
use JCEKS for the secret key capability and are using this for other digital
signature and message encryption capabilities.  It does not make sense that
I should need to create an alternate truststore just because the default
format does not work.

Is there a way to change the keystore/truststore format for
ActiveMQSslConnectionFactory?