so your websocket clients can connect to the broker via the broker's
WS transport connector. WS is not a client transport to be used in
java code. take a look at jetty's websocket impl for the client side
(or some other imp) if you want to use websockets as the transport
from a java client. however, what's the reason to do this? just use
tcp for the java client to connect to the broker. the web-based
clients can use WS.