Hi

I'm working on getting activemq to play nice with our Weblogic jee server,
and have installed the Activemq rar 5.9.0 on WLS.
Activemq is running in it's own process, and not embedded in WLS

So far it works perfect even with XA and all, but now I'm trying to
customize the redelivery policy pr. destination using camel + spring, and
I'm getting a bit stuck here.

My spring config looks like this

<bean id="kaput" class="java.lang.RuntimeException" />

        <camelContext id="redelivery-Context"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring";>
                <jmxAgent id="agent" createConnector="false"
loadStatisticsEnabled="false"
/>
                <route id="redelivery-Route">
                        <from uri="activemq:queue:demo" />
                        <transacted />
                        <to uri="mock:demoevent" />
                        <throwException ref="kaput" />
                </route>
                <route id="file-feeder-Route">
                        <from uri="file://target/feed" />
                        <transacted />
                        <convertBodyTo type="java.lang.String" />
                        <to uri="activemq:queue:demo" />
                </route>

        </camelContext>

        <tx:jta-transaction-manager />

        <jee:jndi-lookup  id="jmsConnectionFactory"
jndi-name="activemq/ConnectionFactory" resource-ref="true" />

        <bean id="activemq"
class="org.apache.activemq.camel.component.ActiveMQComponent">
                <property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmsConnectionFactory" />
                <property name="transactionManager" ref="transactionManager"/>
        </bean>

As far as I can see I have to configure the  Activation Specs
<http://activemq.apache.org/activation-spec-properties.html>   or maybe set
the  redeliveryPolicy
<http://activemq.apache.org/maven/5.9.0/apidocs/org/apache/activemq/ActiveMQConnectionFactory.html#setRedeliveryPolicy(org.apache.activemq.RedeliveryPolicy)>

on the ActiveMQXAConnectionFactory.

The question is how to do that using Camel and Spring config ?

Best,
Preben