Dear all,

Now I am using activemq embedded in my application. I know activemq use
Advisory Message, JMX, Statistics, ... to catch event, monitoring resource,
... But in these ways, example Advisory Message, I must register as a
special consumer.  In using JMX case, I must enable JMX, use MBean, ...

I would like to ask: When I use Broker service embedded, How can I catch
event same Advisory Message, trace statistics information in run-time?

                        BrokerService brokerService = new BrokerService();
                        brokerService.addConnector("tcp://localhost:61616");
                        brokerService.start();
                        brokerService.setUseJmx(true);

                        System.out.println("Broker started.......");
                        System.out.println("tcp://localhost:61616");
                        //How to setup listener to catch event same Advisory
message in here,
run-time???
                        //How to trace statistic of activeMQ in here, run-time
???