Hi,

ActiveMQ Broker: 5.8

I am using "*PooledConnectionFactory*" with "*maxConnections = 20*" for my
java consumer.
According to my understanding: Broker will allow consumer to have 20
connection at a time if it is required.

Question: My Consumer is subscribing to a topic with durable subscription
with a client_id. (client_id  = "abc").
In this case If the consumer creates more than a connection at a time and
since it will use same client ID for another connection. Will it get
"*InvalidClientIDException*" ?

[In my test case, I am seeing this issue]

FYI: InvalidClientIDException is thrown when a client tries to connect to
the broker using a clientID for which another client has already made
connection using the same client ID.

Thanks,
Anuj