It is not easily reproducible via a test case.

More Info:

- The inbound bridge would transfer over messages up to a point.  Meaning if
we have 40 messages they would all get transferred, but if we had 500
messages not all would be transferred. However, the Queue's Pending Message
Count on Server A would not reflect the transfer.  It is almost if Server B
did not get a chance to acknowledge that all the messages have been
transferred.  And no messages were sent back via the Outbound Bridge no
matter how many messages there were.
- On restart, the Outbound Bridge would not transfer over any messages in
the outbound queue.
- When commenting out the Outbound Queue Connector, the Bridge worked and
did not get an EOFException. Messages were transferred completely via the
Inbound Bridge and the Message counts were accurate.
- We tried setting up a Standalone instance for Server B to connect to
Server A.  This did not resolve the problem.
- Originally, the Bridges in JVM 2 and 3 were not working properly.  Then
the roles reversed and the Bridges in JVM 1 were not working properly.
Supposedly, nothing changed and the switch happened.
- We moved the Brokers to different machines on the same network; and the
situation did not resolve itself.  Until, the following.
- The network goes over a VPN which had 2 hops between Server A Broker and
Server B Broker.  We have since moved Server A Broker to be 1 hop from
Server B Broker.  The Bridge seems to be working ok for now, but we have no
idea why. So, we are not confident the issue has been resolved.

We did turn on TRACE logging level for 'org.apache.activemq'.  Here is what
came out for ServerB

This message would be logged whether we were processing JMS Messages or just
sitting idle.  So, why would we timeout when we are transferring messages
from Server A Broker to Server B Broker?

As far as it affecting the application, it wouldn't keep other functionality
from happening within the Application.  However, since the Inbound Bridge
was not reconnected properly; the client consumer on the Inbound Bridge
would not pick up any messages.  The Messages would just accumulate on
Server A.

One other piece to the puzzle is the Consumer of the queue_[1,2,3]_inbound
and the Producer of queue_outbound is a Camel route.  The Camel Route works
fine when the connections are working properly, or the Outbound Queue
Connector is not used as noted above.