I filed a bug awhile ago and it did get fixed.
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-5262) However, after looking
through the code for a current problem; I noticed something interesting.

The JMSConnector will try to shutdown the Connections first, then shutdown
the DestinationBridges.  The DestinationBridges (QueueBridge and
TopicBridge) will then try to shutdown the Session. Since the
DestiantionBridges shutdown the Sessions, shouldn't this be reversed?  Why
shutdown the connection before the Session?  Shouldn't the stop() method
look like the following? Also, some more logging would be nice.